Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sweet Muses


Sweet Muses

All the hallow’s eve
Spirits like bats unfold
Their black hearts wings
Swoop down on you

Tender is the dark moon
Full of secret promises
Whispering ancient air
Right here right now

Kiss the muses tender
Hold out for more of more
Bury me with sweet breaths
Till I never say no

Tight within the long day
Open as summer breeze
Friend to loyal secrets past
Squeezing hugs from thin air
Pouring out your hard earned love
Like window for wind

I stand straight and solid
Under the mystic rock
She cradles time forever
Carrying my body clock
The streetlights blink
We all scramble one and all
Searching for the mirror image
Within the hallowed walls

Secrets kept and shared aloud
Whispered through the mist
Caressed alone and with sweet muses
I long to long not long for long...

No comments: